1. Your data will only be used to benefit you and your shopping experience.
2. You have our word that we’ll treat and protect your data like it’s our own.
3. We will keep you updated with what you need to know.
4. We offer you preferences where you can opt in and out of marketing communications.
5. We won’t keep your data for no reason.
To protect our customers and services, we use data to prevent fraud and malicious activity. This includes the use of your Internet Protocol address (aka your IP address), device information and address data. This also ensures we meet our legal responsibilities to ensure our business and customers are protected at all times.
We use your purchase history data in house to tailor any marketing material you may have agreed to take to be relevant to you.
Third Party Services
If you decide to log into your account with us using a third-party service such as via Facebook, some information must be shared for this to work. This is for your convenience, and Facebook only gets the bare details – which they will already have!
Like any business we like to keep our customers informed of products, offers, deals, and anything that they may be interested to know. We do this through advertising. With this, we look to target you, the customer, with our banners and adverts.
Our third-party advertising partners and its service providers will deliver to you banner advertisements and other advertising tailored to your interests when you visit certain websites. Our advertising partner will make the data we provide it non personally identifiable.
We take the protection of our customer’s data very seriously, so you can trust we wouldn’t, and don’t, sell or distribute any of your personal data to untrusted third parties. We do, however, share relevant parts of your personal information, including your name, address, email address, as well as a record of any transactions you conduct on our website or offline with selected third parties. These are closely selected, monitored, and audited companies who assist us in providing our services to you the customer.
Keeping Info on File
Your Details Online
We only keep your details online in the following circumstances:
- As long as you have an account with us.
- As long as it is needed to provide services to you.
- Or as long as it is necessary in order to produce support related activities.
In certain cases, we may keep hold of some of your information after you have closed your account, or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you.
If, at any time, you decide you want us to stop hitting you up via your inbox you can opt out. You can stop receiving any form of marketing messages from us by:
- Letting us know via updating your account settings to reflect this new request.
- Clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email or text message you receive from us.
- Getting in touch and contacting our customer services team direct.
Once any of the above are actioned, we’ll update your profile.
When it comes to your personal info, you have a lot of rights. These include:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used by companies.
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you.
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
- The right to request that we purge your data, stop processing it or collecting it in some circumstances.
- The right to stop direct marketing messages.
- The right to request that we transfer elements of your data either to you or another service provider.
- The right to complain to your country’s data protection regulator — in the UK this is the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Please get in touch if you have questions about the above.
- Functionality Cookies are used by visitors to the website to add to cart, for example, or log in.
- Preference Cookies store basic info such as your location and language.
- Analytics Cookies are used to improve the customer experience by data analysis.
- Targeting and Advertising Cookies deliver adverts and other marketing.
Additional Privacy Information
We store information such as your name and address, payment details, past purchase history so that we can provide you with an enjoyable consumer experience. This sort of information also includes your email, date of birth and any other information we are required to store. We also collect information regarding the device you use, as this enables us to optimize our store for the best usage.
Please be assured that Tiger Lyly is committed to making our store the most secure and safe place to shop for designer handbags, and that we comply with all the regulatory requirements in both the USA, Europe, and the rest of the world where data protection laws are in place.
Enjoy shopping at Tiger Lyly safe in the knowledge that your details are not for sale!